Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Buyer Beware! These people sell damaged cars fixed up by their collision division. The car VIN# is never registered with Carfax so it shows up clean.

It took another FIAT dealership to point out the previous wreck the car had been in.

All those wasted trips to the service dept. about overheating and electrical problems.. Finally took it to another dealership where they informed us that the car had been in a wreck previously.

*** guinea *** Greco.. Hope it was worth the crappy reviews you're getting from me when I pass along how you really screw over a customer

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 25, 2015.

Comments

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I just bought a Mercedes Benz that they scammed me on.

Initially the service was great. I thought I had found a good deal. The ad said "Trade-One owner" then the CarFax that appeared then totally disappered after the sale, told the story. Bought at auction, shoddy work to repair it.

*** me, I live an hour and a half away so I took it after to have it looked at by my trusted mechanic. It should be ok. Still under MB warrantee, but SCAMMERS DON'T BUY!!! DON'T THINK YOU ARE DIFFERENT.

It's been two weeks and they won't return my calls for copies of paperwork they did NOT supply me with. "LOST" I'm thinking of calling and documenting with the Dept.

of Consumer Protection in Rhode Island. Maybe a TV news team would be delighted to have a story about them RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

Recently Discussed Reviews